If you’re not 100% sure, then as it turns out, you’re not alone!
IN FACT: In a recent survey, just 7% of people were able to keep their New Year’s Resolutions over the past year… many of whom didn’t even make it past January!
And we’re not just making that up.. it isn’t even from our own research.
It’s straight from the horse’s mouth:
But that’s not all…
If you’re trying to start a new habit, it can take between 18 and 254 days (but around 66 days on average) before the habit becomes “automatic.”
Are you starting to feel the encouragement yet??
The fact is, reaching for goals is HARD.
It takes consistency and determination, but most of all…
You need a PLAN.
Which is why we’ve collaborated with Award Winning Guitarist, pedagogue, and online education pioneer, Evan Taucher, to bring you…
The Perfect Practice Routine!
Having started his musical journey later in life than most, Evan has spent his career having to play “catch up” with his peers.
He’s had to learn how to maximize his practice time in a way that few ever do.
This has allowed him to set and achieve astonishing goals for himself, including becoming the 2019 Magellan Scholar representative for the United States, Touring the US and Europe, Building an online following of over 100,000 fans, and being the first guitarist ever to receive an Artist Diploma from the University of Texas’ Butler School of Music…
And that’s not all.
Now, Evan wants to help you do the same, and he’s partnering up with us to teach you:
- How to set goals for your playing that you’ll actually stick to this year
- How to maximize your practice time – no matter how limited it might be
- The surprising truth behind why some players seem to get better faster (hint: it’s not because they practice more)
- How he balances technique practice with building his repertoire
- How to master the music you learn, not just get 90%, 80%, or 70% of the way there (or less)
- The importance of setting up your practice space (and how to do it properly)
- The “cheat code” that some players use to get un-stuck and keep moving (and how you can use it too)
- How to unlock your inner motivation, so you can stay focused all year long
…and soooo much more.
You Could Go It Alone Again This Year, But…
Here’s the thing. We all go through ups and downs – that’s just life.
Everyone starts off January full of energy, momentum, and enthusiasm.. and EVERYONE thinks it will last!
But just 7 percent… yes, just 7 PERCENT! actually make it to their goals.
Which is why we believe so strongly in the power of having a solid plan, and a great guide to help you along the way.
…and that’s also why we create these workshops month after month:
So you don’t have to go it alone!
In the past, tickets to our workshops have gone for up to $49 each, but for a very limited time, we’re offering The Perfect Practice Routine for just $7.
Literally, you can grab one of those fancy Starbucks, or you can:
- Impress your friends and family members with your incredible progress this year
- Play with confidence and avoid embarrassment of fumbling through rep
- Be that guy (or gal) who always has something interesting to play
- Play more beautifully, more inspired, and with more confidence than ever before
- Avoid the “beginner” mistakes everyone makes when practicing
- Be the expert who your friends go to for practice and performance tips
The choice is yours…
Click “Get This Training” below to start finally crushing your guitar goals and seeing better results in 2022 and beyond..